ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION PROCESS:
1. All Consumers are requested to register and login for placing orders on the Site. You must keep your account and registration details current and correct for communications related to your purchases from the site.
2. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, the consumer agrees to receive promotional communication and newsletters upon registration. The customer can opt out either by unsubscribing in “My Account” or by contacting the customer service.
1. All the products listed on the Site will be sold at MRP unless otherwise specified.
2. The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged on the date of the delivery.
3. The prices of the most products do not fluctuate daily, but some of the product prices might change.
4. In case the prices are higher or lower on the date of delivery not additional charges will be collected or refunded at the time of the delivery of the order
BILLING AND PAYMENT:
1. Final bill amount will be given to you at the time of delivery (the website bill amount and the final bill amount may vary depending on the availability of stock and MRP variations).
2. All Types of Payment method is Available.
3. Cash back is not valid for payment through cards.
1.Cash back amount will be added to your GMARTT stores wallet and it can be used at the time of next purchase.
2. Wallet amount is valid until your is deactivated.
3. Wallet top-up can be done for future Purchase.
4. Wallet amount can be used on the purchase as user choice.
1. We are currently serving throughout Trichy City, select your available area and check for delivery option. If your area is not available, you may contact us.
2. The Deliver time may take minimum 12 hours to maximum 24 hours.
3. Once the order is ready and out for delivery customer will get a SMS from GMARTT and our delivery boy will contact your given mobile number.
4. In case, at the time of delivery if the consumer is not available then the order will be delivered by next day.
EASY RETURN POLICY:
1. Easy return policy is available only at the time of delivery only.
2. In case of quality defects or damages the return of the goods is acceptable, otherwise the used products cannot be returned.
3. The customer should inform us within 48 hours from the delivery time in case of returning the products.
4. The product might be replaced, or the price amount of the product will be added to the consumer wallet.
1. The order might cancel within 1 hour of the purchase and once the cancellation is approved consumer will get a acknowledgement SMS or call from GMARTT
2. The entire order amount will be refunded via the refund method selected by the consumer. The process can be done by signing into your account and go to Recent Order to cancel your orders.
3. In case the products you have ordered has out for delivery the order cannot be cancelled at any cost.
1. Consumer can initiate the refund request to us within 2 days, and once the refund is approved, the amount will be refunded within 48 hours and the amount will reflect within 5 working days.
2. Once the returned product is received by GMARTT the order amount will be refunded to your cash wallet.
3. For refund against cash on delivery order, user will need to fill a form that accepts bank account details to which the amount will be refunded.
4. COD charges and taxes are non-refundable.
5. The Management’s decision regarding damaged/defective product and/or issuance of credit shall be final and binding. Further, the Management reserves the unilateral right to modify/alter the aforesaid conditions/policy without prior notice and the same shall be final and binding.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS:
1. GMARTT allows you a limited sub-license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of GMARTT.
2. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
3. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of GMARTT. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Site or of GMARTT and its affiliates without express written consent.
4. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Site’s or GMARTT’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of GMARTT. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by GMARTT.
AGREE AND CONFIRM:
1. In that event, a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e., wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost may add by GMARTT for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
2. That you will use the services provided by the Site, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Site.
3. The consumer should provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you.
4. GMARTT has the rights to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the consumer at any point of time. In case, the confirmation of your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), it has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
5. You authorise GMARTT to contact you for any transactional purposes related to your order/account. That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering any transaction through this Site.
6. Ensure the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects. Before placing an order, you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
1. Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
2. Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
3. Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems and interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
4. Breaching any applicable laws. Also Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
5. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:
1. GMARTT may modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the Website at any time without any prior notification to you.
2. The consumer can access the latest version of these Terms & Conditions at any given time on the Site. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the Site.
3. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the Service. However, if you continue to use the Service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this Site.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS:
1. The suppliers and licensor expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Site.
2. Access to this Website does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of GMARTT or any third party’s intellectual property rights.
3. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to GMARTT. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of GMARTT.
4. The consumer should not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of GMARTT.
5. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
6. References on this Site to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply GMARTT endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service.
7. GMARTT is not responsible for the content of any third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to link to any such third-party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
8. All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Website (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Website for your personal use only.
9. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Website or any related software.
10. All software used on this Website is the property of GMARTT or its licensees and suppliers and protected by Indian copyright laws. The Contents and software on this Website may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Website is strictly prohibited.
11. Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by GMARTT, one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to GMARTT and are protected by Indian copyright laws.